Citizenship silliness. Re: e$: crypto-expatriatism

Petro petro at playboy.com
Tue Sep 8 16:32:19 PDT 1998

At 2:44 PM -0500 9/8/98, William H. Geiger III wrote:
>What the Arabs have attempted to do is finish the job the Nazi's started.

	Bullshit.

	I don't care much for palestinians, mostly for cultural reasons,
but they were, in the begininging not interested in killing every jew in
the world, they may not have liked the Northern European Jews, but from
what I've seen, there wasn't any love lost the other way.

	Personally, I hope they BOTH nuke each other off the god damn
planet and take all that fucking oil with them.

>Only the Jews are not going to go down without a fight. The continuing
>conflict in the Middle East has not been a battle of liberation but a war
>of ethnic cleansing and extermination against the Jews.

	No, more like a get off our fucking land.

petro at playboy.com----for work related issues. I don't speak for Playboy.
petro at bounty.org-----for everthing else.      They wouldn't like that.
                                              They REALLY
Economic speech IS political speech.          wouldn't like that.