What we are Fighting

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Mon Sep 7 14:57:50 PDT 1998

If anyone does it with an eye to civil disobedience, let me know. But the
bill isn't law yet, and one might reasonably hope that it won't be.

The details vary. First it was crypto in the commission of a felony. Now
it's been narrowed considerably, though not all bills have the "better"
version.

-Declan