toto

Alia Johnson lodi at well.com
Wed Sep 2 11:03:13 PDT 1998

Thank you. CJ's inmate number at CCA is 05 98 7196. The phone there is 520
868 3668. Of course you can't call him, and mail delivered to the prison
ten days ago has not reached him.NEW INFO: I JUST CALLED THE ATTORNEY'S
OFICE AND HIS SECRETARY INFORMS ME THAT THE HEARING HAS BEEN CANCELLED AND
THE JUDGE HAS ORDERED HIM MOVED TO 'AN APPROPRIATE PSYCHIATRIC FACILITY'
FOR EVALUATION. THE RUMOR IS THAT THIS IS THE ONE IN SPRINGFIELD,
MISSOURI. CJ HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THIS, AND THERE IS ALSO A RUMOR THAT HE
IS IN ISOLATION AND NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE PHONE CALLS. I WILL KEEP YOU
INFORMED OF FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS.
ALIA