$39-700 Engines

ckzbyfaxzzz at sprintmail.com ckzbyfaxzzz at sprintmail.com
Tue Sep 1 22:37:51 PDT 1998

***EXTENDED FOR ONE MORE WEEK****

!!! 700 SEARCH ENGINES                                   MI5

HOME PAGE OR BUSINESS SITE!!!!!!!!*************

HURRY...THIS SPECIAL PRICE WON'T LAST LONG!!!!!

ONLY $39

(WE HAVE TAKEN THE WORRY OUT OF INTERNET TRANSACTIONS
---SEE BELOW)

Thats right, this is not a mistake, we will submit your Website to 700 search
engines and directories for $39.

!!!!!PLUS WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A REPORT SHOWING ALL
SUCCESFULL SUBMISSIONS!!!!

Just print out the form below and fax it us us for immediate processing. (Do not

Name:

Name of Company:

Address:

Site URL: http://

E-mail Address:

Title of site: (25 words or less)

Description of site: (50 words or less)

Phone Number:

Payment can be made by faxing a copy of your check to 714 768-3650 payable to: K.L.E.N.T. (we will
import the information from your check into our check processing software for
deposit into our bank, no need to mail check).

Or, you can pay by credit card, just fill out information and fax your info
to us and we will contact you and give you our secure URL for credit
card transactions...DO NOT INCLUDE CREDIT CARD INFO ON THIS FORM!!

If you wish information, please fax this form with your phone number that you can
be reached and one of our agents will contact you..

Worry free transaction---upon receipt of your faxed check (make out to K.L.E.N.T. ) we will submit your
site within 48 hours...it takes anywhere from 5-10 days for your faxed check to clear
your bank.  If we do not do as we say, you would have plenty of time to stop
payment on your check.  Now,  we are in the position of trusting you, as we have
already done the work and your check has not even been paid...sorry to say that we
do on occasion get a NSF check, however there are many more people that are
honorable and do not stick us with a NSF check after we have done the work.

Credit card holders are always protected against non-delivery of product or service
through the credit card companys, now we protect our customers that pay by check
as well...I don’t think you will find many companys that will do what we are doing
in order to protect the consumer..

We have been in business for about 3years dealing on the internet and know how
frustrating it can be dealing with someone you don’t even know.   I hope that our
offer creates the validity needed in order to provide you with the service that we
provide our customers.

Ken                                                                                           MI5

K.L.E.N.T.

P.S. Reservations will only be accepted with paid orders......Thank You!
Please fax a copy of your check along with the above form....