toto

Alia Johnson lodi at well.com
Tue Sep 1 19:15:33 PDT 1998

My brother, Carl E. Johnson aka C.J.Parker aka toto has asked me to let
you know that he is in prison in Florence, Arizona near Tucson under
federal charges of threatening the life of a federal officer. He was being
followed in connection with the Jim Bell case.

He is in medical lockup and isolation, without the meds he needs for his
condition of Tourettes' syndrome. He is suffering but not incoherent.

He asked me to mention Cafe Gulag and John Young, but had to speak very
briefly so I do not know exactly what is happening. He is scheduled for a
hearing in federal court in Tucson on September 4, this Friday. I may be
there.

Alia Johnson