November 1st

submit1500 at mailexcite.com submit1500 at mailexcite.com
Thu Oct 29 17:57:23 PST 1998

                We'll Submit Your Site To

                       Over 1,500

         Search Engines, Directories, & Links Pages

            For Special Price of Only $39.95 !!!

***  Order by November 1st and receive  ***
 *** 275 Money-Making Reports for FREE!! ***

   *** Immediately Increase Your Sites Exposure ***

 For Less Than 3 Cents Each We Will Submit Your
 Web Site To Over 1,500 Of The Net's Hottest Search
 Engines, Directories & Links Pages.

 You know as well as we that your time is
 best utilized managing your business. For just
 $39.95 we'll take the work load off your back instead
 of you trying to do it manually which
 can take hours upon hours and even days to do.

********************************
 Here's how easy it is to order.
********************************

Print out this email.
Then FAX the below ORDER FORM to:  1-860-456-8850

(ORDER BEFORE NOVEMBER 1ST TO GET 275 MONEY-MAKING REPORTS)

-----  ORDER FORM  ------

YOUR NAME

____________________________________

MAILING ADDRESS

__________________________________

CITY  ______________________________

STATE  _____________________________

ZIP CODE  _________________________

EMAIL  ___________________

THE WEBSITE URL YOU WISH TO SUBMIT

http://______________________________

********************
PAYMENT INFORMATION:
********************

Provide Following Credit Card Payment Information:
(your card will be charged once for $39.95)

Type of Card:    MASTERCARD  VISA  (circle one)

You may also pay by check by attaching it to this form, made payable to:  1,500 SUBMISSION SERVICE COMPANY

After we receive your order we will immediately submit your website!!  YOU WILL BE GIVEN SECRET URL TO RETRIEVE REPORTS!!

----- THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER ------

             1,500 SUBMISSION SERVICE COMPANY
                    FAX 1-860-456-8850