Offering 50,000 African American Email Addresses . .

The BSB Publishing Comp. 043276 at webmail.bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 23 10:37:03 PDT 1998

Email up to 50,000 African-American Consumers

CALL TOLL FREE TO ORDER - (800)305-1458

Also . . . Email 4,000 Black business owners and entrepreneurs
simultaneously. Generate web traffic and sales by exchanging links and
banners with other African- American Entrepreneurs.

Do you have a product or service of interest to African-Americans on the Internet?
Would you like to effortlessly expand your customer base by up to
50,000 African-Americans for under $100? If you answered yes to either
of these questions, then our email marketing lists are what you need.

We have a database of well over 50,000 email addresses of
African-Americans who may be interested in your products and services.
We also offer a email list of 4,000 African American entreprenuers and
businesses who do business on the internet. These contacts could lead
to a mutually profitible business relationship including banner and
link exchanges.

These pre-screened email addresses are compiled on 3.5" diskettes in
standard "DBASE IV" and "TEXT" format which are universally compatible
with email merge programs like CyberMailer Pro and word processing
programs. All you need to do is import the list into an email merge
program which will automatically email everyone on the list. It
couldn't be easier or more efficient.

Email up to 50,000 African-Americans immediately!

50,000 AA Email Addresses -   $99.95
10,000 AA Email Addresses -   $49.95
4,000  AA Entreprenuers   -   $39.95

***Special Limited time offer***
Order 50,000 African American Email Addresses and receive 4,000
African American Entreprenuers for FREE. ($39.95 value)

CALL TOLL FREE TO ORDER - (800)305-1458

BSB Publishing Co.
151 First Avenue - #225
New York, NY 10003