"Microsoft is racist"

Rabid Wombat wombat at mcfeely.bsfs.org
Mon Oct 19 20:32:26 PDT 1998

Yeah, they're definately racist - they have a thing against left-handed
nocturnal diseased marsupials. They haven't donated any money to me.
OTOH, I haven't donated any money to Howard University.

How about you? Have you donated money to Howard University? I'll bet you've
donated more money to Micro$oft ... Which side are you on, anyway ... ??

Since you're local to the aforementioned institution, how about looking
into whether Howard U have any merit to their claims? Does Micro$oft display
racist hiring practices, or other discriminatory practices, other than
failing to donate money to a particular institution?

DisturbedKeyMonger

On Mon, 19 Oct 1998, Declan McCullagh may have cut and pasted: