Use encryption to foil spooks' data harvesting, says US statedept

Richard.Bragg at ssa.co.uk Richard.Bragg at ssa.co.uk
Thu Oct 15 06:48:13 PDT 1998

and how about some innocuous words/phases that might cause apoplexy

i talk to the pillow (PLO) every night

i was there doing ... with ..., i wish.  <insert name> was dead on his feet

it goes on.

I like the encryption bit.  Season your conversations with encryption and
they won't find the wood for the trees.  Who actually needs encryption in
this case.  Everyone can just put the word encryption into every
conversation every other sentence.
Miles of recording tape, (bytes of memory, whatever) just stuffed with
inane conversation with a few select phrases.

leif at imho.net on 15/10/98 14:20:26