DNA

Leif Ericksen leif at imho.net
Wed Oct 14 09:32:33 PDT 1998

X wrote:

> DNA of identical siblings is identical?  I guess that makes sense, since
> we're really split after conception...  so explain why my brother has smooth
> hands and fingers with almost no prints (lucky bastard!) and mine look like
> mother teresa's face... (probably more now than before, eh?)

What about the difference in twins being that one can be from two ovum
and two sperm??  Did you ever think of that??  Thus a brother and sister
that are twins?  Maybe you are one of said twins two eggs two sperm...

Is if fraternal VS paternal twins?  I forget...
or maternal VS paternal??   Maybe paternal two sperms maternal the egg
split twice... High School Biology was so long ago and I do computers
now, not biology or medicine.

				- lhe

			- lhe