HOW MUCH CODE DID 'CYPHERPUNK' TIM MAY EVER WRITE?

Joseph 'Anonymous' Howe nobody at privacy.nb.ca
Sat Oct 10 02:13:48 PDT 1998

HyperReal-Anon wrote:

> >HOW MUCH CODE DID 'CYPHERPUNK' TIM MAY EVER WRITE?
>
> How much code have you ever written?

Quite a bit actually. I recently upgraded to a dual pentium II 400 and
I wanted to take advantage of the 64 bit capability (2x32 = 64, right)
so I've just finished the first beta of the AOL 64 bit port.

The question of Tim May's contribution to cypherpunks keeps coming up.
I noticed from the comments that the original AOL8 code base was written
by Tim May.

I hope that clears that up.

-- an anonymous AOL64 beta user