Special Delivery --->

Postal008 at hanmail.com Postal008 at hanmail.com
Wed Oct 7 14:53:17 PDT 1998

You have just stumbled upon something very real and
LIFE CHANGING!

Work full or part time at your pace--at home or office.
NOT MLM or a 'SCAM'. Your job will be to tour your
prospects through the turnkey system utilizing strong
support teams and allow them to access and understand
the powerful opportunities available through this Association.
No Personal Selling!!

Complete training and team support is at your fingertips--
immediately!

$1,000.00 to $5,000.00 per week is typical for most
Associates within thirty days!

Turnkey leads are available!!
If you have been looking for a home-based business
opportunity, this could be your lucky day!

Over twenty thousands individuals, like-minded
entrepreneurs, intent upon making profits,
have within the last four years, turned a
one-time investment into a powerful money making
operation !  Many are making in excess of $50,000.00
per month. Ask to speak to some of them and hear their story!

Your growth and progression within the Association
will allow travel to exotic places, learn the secrets of
the very wealthy -- how to make money and keep it,
and a hands-on education in many other wealth building
opportunities.

Is this the right time for you? Are you ready to 'roll up
your sleeves and get to work?'

If you are, we want to hear from you.

1 800 498 4753 (serious inquiries only )

To be removed from further mailings, put "remove me"
in the subject and forward to remove-me.com