Get GROOVY in Photoshop! - Extensis PhotoTools 3.0

listmaster at extensis.com listmaster at extensis.com
Wed Oct 7 05:41:21 PDT 1998

Get GROOVY in Photoshop! - Extensis PhotoTools 3.0

Announcing Extensis PhotoTools™ 3.0

Now, create groovy, never-seen-before effects for the Web and print—with Extensis PhotoTools 3.0
 http://www.extensis.com/products/PhotoTools

- NEW! PhotoGroove will create custom, never-seen-before bevel effects
- NEW! PhotoTexture creates an infinite variety of seamless natural and synthetic textures
- NEW! PhotoAnimator automatically generates animated GIFs for the Web
- IMPROVED! PhotoCastShadow now displays shadows from multiple light sources
- IMPROVED! PhotoButton offers custom button shapes and textured surfaces

New PhotoTools 3.0 is a significant upgrade that offers the most versatile collection of real-world special effects for Web, print, and multimedia design. PhotoTools gives the highest quality effects for textures, glows, buttons, shadows, embosses, bevels, and GIF animations!

Even better, access all of PhotoTools’ features from the NEW Extensis menu—right in Photoshop—using the commands you already know.

There is only one thing for brilliant special effects—GET GROOVY! with Extensis PhotoTools 3.0.

To ORDER, download a FREE demo, or for more information, please visit:
http://www.extensis.com/products/PhotoTools
Or call Extensis at (800) 796-9798 or (503) 274-2020.

Extensis PhotoTools is fully compatible with Adobe® Photoshop® 4 and 5 (Mac and Windows).

PS. We have made every effort to ensure this message is being sent only to people who have expressed interest in Extensis products.  If we have sent this to you in error, please accept our apologies and reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line for automatic exclusion from future communications.  If you know someone who would like to be on our mailing list have them send an email to listmaster at extensis.com with "ADD" in the subject line and their email address in the body.

P.P.S. This message is intended for North American customers.  If you are located outside of North America and have received this message, please visit  www.extensis.com/purchase/ to find the nearest local distributor in your country