Mark Hahn mhahn at tcbtech.com
Sun Oct 4 17:10:07 PDT 1998

The base problem is interesting and I think ted would like it. I don't
think smoking bananas will make is any easier to solve the problem.

-MpH

At 08:30 AM 10/5/98 +0200, Anonymous wrote:

>> >My camels don't understand/can't eat fractional bananas.
>>
>> Why are bananas quantized in the presense of camels?  Is this
>> a quantum-computing thing?
>>
>Can the camel increase his miles/banana ratio if he dries out the
>peels and smokes them??

--------
Mark P. Hahn                    Work: 212-278-5861
mhahn at tcbtech.com               Home: 609-275-1834
TCB Technologies, Inc (mhahn at tcbtech.com)

Consultant to:
The SoGen Funds	1221 Avenue of the Americas, NY NY