Fire the Boss and Break the Alarm Clock!

bill301 at success600.com bill301 at success600.com
Sun Oct 4 04:39:25 PDT 1998

Sent from: Success by Design
4974 N Cedar #116, Fresno, Ca, 93705
209 444-0550, bill301 at success600.com
This text is placed here as stipulated in bill S. 1618 Title 3.
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/EMailAmendText.html
This is a FREE offer if you wish to be removed from future mailings, put remove in subject and please e-mail to... (remove at success600.com) this software will automatically block you from their future mailings.

Fire the Boss and break the Alarm Clock!
I did! after eleven years, I left a $140,000 a year income for this opportunity. I can truly say it was one of the best decisions of my life!!! Never commute again! make $2000-$5000 per week from home! You can start out in your spare time, work part time or work up to full time if you want to! It's your business! Call 1-888-658-5840. no selling! not mlm! stay home with the family! Proven track record of success!

For more info Email to
your at success600.com