Been there....Done that....

Anonymous nobody at replay.com
Thu Oct 1 02:05:13 PDT 1998

Hi Jenny672,

Wow, what a spectacular offer you've given us!  And guess what?
Today's your lucky day!  You know why?  I'll tell you.  See, I'm
independently wealthy, and so while I have no need to participate
in your scam, I've decided that it would definitely be worth $10,000
of my own money to have you and everyone else on your stinking
list killed!

I know, you're saying, "How does that make it my *lucky* day?"  The
reason you don't know is because you're brain dead.  So I'll tell you,
and you'll just have to believe me.  See, when you're dead, the world
will be a much better place.  Intelligent people everywhere will rejoice,
and maybe, just maybe, your excruciatingly painful and torturous
death will help bring people together in the common cause of killing
everyone else in the world like you.  So won't you be happy to know
that your death will bring about a better world?  It's your lucky day,
because you get to make the *whole world* a better place!

Thanks for the opportunity, my friend!  You've made my day!