german hacker death suspicious

Vladimir Z. Nuri vznuri at netcom.com
Sat Nov 28 16:35:54 PST 1998

there used to be a lot of conspiracy literature circulating on
the itnernet
on the huge industry/black market of satellite decoding software, TV
decoding software, and encryption systems.. I personally never figured
this out but if someone could point out that material, I'd love to
here's a pretty heavy article TCM will love<g>