Cheap Travel Service

za at fz.ml.org za at fz.ml.org
Sun Nov 29 02:43:28 PST 1998

This message complies with the PROPOSED United States Federal requirements for commercial
email bill, Section 301. For additional info see:
www.senate.gov~murkowski/commercialemail/EMailAmendText.html
Required Sender Information:SDCT,6006 Greenbelt Ed, Suite
340, Greenbelt, MD Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to
you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by clicking

To be taken off our list please hit reply and
put delete as the subject.

Taking a $3.5 Trillion Industry by Storm

>>>The Demand is Outrageous
>>>The Profits are Spectular
>>>The Clients are happy.

>>>Let me show you how to Make $2-3,000 Per week to Start.

This is not MLM
>>3 Min. Overview  888 220 6954
>>3 Min. Marketing Plan 888 540 0942
>>Testimonial Line 716 720 6951