Registration confirmation - Yahoo! Chat

chat-register at yahoo-inc.com chat-register at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Nov 24 17:02:32 PST 1998

Welcome to Yahoo!
Please save this message for future reference.

This confirmation message is sent to all users when
they create a new account with Yahoo. During registration
we require users to enter their email address.
This confirmation notice is then sent to that address.

If you DID NOT request this account, we encourage you to REMOVE
it by doing the following:

If your email software supports it, you can simply click on
the link below. Since this web address (URL) is quite long
you may find it necessary to copy the entire URL and paste
it into your Web browser.

http://edit.my.yahoo.com/config/remove_user?k=IXtKZI53f2J1aHdyeXw4jiF5Sjd3MnpOfDc1T2BlTnkhdUpONjZOMjU1MDQhc0pkf2Zz

If you are prompted for the deletion key when using the
URL above, please use the following deletion key:
IXtKZI53f2J1aHdyeXw4jiF5Sjd3MnpOfDc1T2BlTnkhdUpONjZOMjU1MDQhc0pkf2Zz

Or, if you do not have internet access, please reply
to this email (and make sure to copy this entire email
in your reply) with REMOVE as the subject line.

___________

Your Yahoo ID is: cypher_punk

You can return to Yahoo! Chat by going to
                http://chat.yahoo.com/

Your Yahoo! ID may be used to access any of the Yahoo! services
that request a Yahoo! ID, such as:

My Yahoo - http://my.yahoo.com
Yahoo Calendar - http://calendar.yahoo.com
Yahoo Chat - http://chat.yahoo.com
Yahoo Classifieds - http://classifieds.yahoo.com
Yahoo Clubs - http://clubs.yahoo.com
Yahoo Finance - http://quote.yahoo.com
Yahoo Games - http://play.yahoo.com
Yahoo Mail - http://mail.yahoo.com
Yahoo Message Boards - http://messages.yahoo.com
Yahoo Pager - http://pager.yahoo.com
Yahoo Travel - http://travel.yahoo.com

Your e-mail is: cypherpunks at toad.com

We will use this address is case you ever forget your
Yahoo ID or password. We'll need an address to automatically
send a response to you.  To change this address, go to
http://my.yahoo.com and click on the Account Information
link at the top of the page.  The edit page will let you
update your E-Mail address, and other personal information
and preferences.

________

Yahoo! Accounts - Top Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Q. How much is all this going to cost me?

A. Absolutely nothing. All Yahoo! information is paid for
through advertising.

Q. What if I forget my Yahoo! ID or password

A. Just click on the Help is Here link at the bottom of the
login page. We'll ask you some basic questions to confirm
your identity, then send you the information to the email
address listed in your account.

Q.  How do I change my password or Yahoo! ID?

If you would like to change your Yahoo Password in My Yahoo!,
just click Acct Info at the top of the page.  Unfortunately,
we do not have the ability to change your Yahoo! ID. You will
have to create a new account if you wish to have a new Yahoo! ID.
Please note that if you do re-register, you will need to re-set
all of your preferences for your My Yahoo! and other Yahoo!
personalized services.

Q. What is an Alias?

A.  Under your Yahoo! ID, you may add additional names for
use in our various services, such as Chat and Classifieds.

Q. How is the Yahoo! ID stored?

A. Your Yahoo! ID is stored as a cookie on your computer.
This way, you only need to login once. If you upgrade your
computer software, change computers, delete your internet
files, or click Sign Out at any time, it will clear the
cookie from the computer's hard drive.  Just return to the
login page and enter your Yahoo! ID and Yahoo Password in
the spaces provided and click Sign In to restore the information.
You do not need to register again.

Q. I use a public terminal, how do I sign out?

A. If you are using a public computer, you should always
sign out to clear your Yahoo! ID and cookie from the computer's
hard drive. Just click the Sign Out button or link near the top
of the main page.

Thank you for using Yahoo!

[208.198.164.2]