Export Market for Security Products

4details at bitsmart.com 4details at bitsmart.com
Mon Nov 23 17:18:45 PST 1998

Dear reader,

We have just visited your website and became interested in developing a long-term trading relationship with your company.

We are the largest manufacturer of video door phones, specializing in a full range of security systems. Strong alliances have
been established with many industries, such as: design institutes, building developers, construction and engineering firms,
and real estate companies, etc. Our annual sales volume for 1997 was approximately US$ 10 million.

Our core business is producing standard OEM & ODM security products that meet the individual needs of our customer's designs.
Our quality control measures are strictly followed, from the very beginning of material development, until the goods are
released to our customers.

For full details on our company's profile, products, and distributorship / licensing agreements, please reply now.

mailto:4details at bitsmart.com?Subject=VIDEO_DOOR_PHONES
mailto:4details at bitsmart.com?Subject=DOOR_PHONES
mailto:4details at bitsmart.com?Subject=SECURITY_PRODUCTS

We look forward to your soonest reply!

Thank you very much in advance.

Sincerely yours,

Mr. White Van
Export Sales Manager

Shenzhen Bailan Industrial Development Co., Ltd.
Sales & Marketing Dept.
Address: A 505, 5F, Build SEG Science Park,
North. HuaQuing Road
Shenzhen China

Tel.  (86)-755-376 2520  (8 Lines)    P.C.     	51828
Fax.  (86)-755-332 1197               Pager:	191-548 4749