Paul H. Merrill PaulMerrill at acm.org
Sat Nov 21 16:10:06 PST 1998

I am not sure which of these assholes I feel sorrier for, the asshole
with absolutely no clue about anything but fow to say
"Moahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah" or the dipwad that shows some
signs of being capable of detecting clues, but never learned how to
read.  While I do use Microsoft products, I am not a supporter of them.

BTW if you (insist on placing words in my mouth, at least try not to be
such a chickenshit about it by thoroughly hiding yourself while
attempting to smear me all over.  --  and you missed the H.

Paul *H.* Merrill

PHM