Another charge question for you physics genius'es

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Sat Nov 21 14:21:33 PST 1998

Get yourself a 10,000 mike electrolytic cap. I prefer one of the cylindrical
blue ones that have the 8-32 threaded terms on the top. Put a screw in each
terminal. Short the screws with commen copper connection wire. Let it sit
for several days to be sure there is no charge on it.

Then remove the wire and let it sit for a couple of weeks. Then I dare you
to touch it to your tongue.

The question is:

Where did that charge that just knocked the shit out of you come from?

            Lawyers ask the wrong questions when they don't want
            the right answers.

                                        Scully (X-Files)

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com