Digital cockroaches, 5 IP's per body by 2000 [CNN]

Michael Motyka mmotyka at lsil.com
Fri Nov 20 11:45:14 PST 1998

>    "Everyone will have an average of five IP objects on their body by
>    2000," he predicted.

This is just blue sky space cadet baby wish babble. AKA : typical
marketing spew. The kind of thing you can engage in when your house is
paid off, your bank account is flush and you have a golden parachute.
PureCrap*.

Why would I voluntarily wear five independent tracking devices? So Louis
Freeh can do telemetry and administer electroshock from Windows 2000?
Move the bars closer, baby, I just love a cage. Please, yes I'll pay,
just squeeze me.

Everybody is trying to be the master of tomorrow's slave. ( phrase not
my own )

Just say NO,
Mike

*All of the smell and none of the fertilizer, not even good for growing
tomatoes.

Anyone know a URL for Starion nee Comsec( 3DES telephones ) ?