Goldbach's Conjecture (fwd)

Blake Buzzini bab282 at psu.edu
Fri Nov 20 10:33:08 PST 1998

A group is only as useful as the special and similar properties items in the
group share. Primes are no exception. One isn't included in the set of
primes because it has special properties beyond or inconsistent with the
properties of primes. As to the notion that implementing your brilliant idea
"would [perhaps] provide a more consistent base and just maybe some of the
extant problems in number theory might become solvable in other ways", all I
can say is Puhleez... In Gauss, Fermat, Wiles, et al versus Jim Choate, I'd
put my money on the former.

Sorry for the rude response, I just don't like being sent hostile messages
to my personal email account.

Blake Buzzini, PSU