Discover your family SECRETS!

mschneider life229 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 18 05:17:41 PST 1998

Your Parents and Grandparents tell the real story of their lives with the help of
                MY LIFE & FAMILY MEMORIES WORKBOOK!
           "A Guide For Writing Your Personal And Family History"

Designed with careful thought, this unique Workbook provides 135 pages of step by
step
instruction.
                      It's Simple!  It's Easy!  It's Fun!  It's only $24.95!

Your parents and grandparents will be deeply moved that you think their life story
is important enough to be saved for future generations.

Can be shipped direct to your loved one in a decorative Christmas Gift Mailer with
a gift card enclosed.

HURRY!  IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!
ORDER NOW
  by FAX:  Simply print out this order form and fax it to
(407) 349-2921
Attach your check and make check payable to:  My Life & Family, Inc.
   for $24.95.  FL residents add 6% sales tax for a total  of $26.45

  or CALL  1-407-349-2921  We can take Checks by Phone.

Name: _______________________________________________________________

Street Address: ________________________________________________________

City: ____________________________State: _____________ Zipcode:  __________

YOUR Phone Number: _______________________________________

YOUR Email Address:________________________________________

Bank Name:_____________________________Check #________Amount:__________

Address:______________________________________________________________

#'s at bottom of check from left to right:_______________________________________

 YES!  Enclose gift card signed as follows:____________________________________

SHIP TO:  Name if different from above:

Tape Check Here to Fax to (407) 349-2921

Or mail to:
ML&F
PO box 1290
Geneva, Fl  32732