manners....

Bernardo B. Terrado bbt at mudspring.uplb.edu.ph
Wed Nov 18 16:54:10 PST 1998

> Bernardo B. Terrado wrote:
> >
> > Could someone give me a copy of statgraphics for dos or windows?
> > I would gladly appreciate it.
> >
> > Thank you very much.
> >

> I will assume this is a piece of commercial software and respectfully
> tell you to go fuck yourself.  What kind of fucking list do you think
> this is?

Well I thought this list was a list of intellectuals, not only good in
hacks and coding and programming and the likes but also well "tailored"
with their manners,  I have posted similar mails asking something but I
have never received one like this. At least the less obvious thing to do
is to ignore my message, simply delete it!, is that a hard thing to do?

I have sent mails asking for something but it is OK with me if they are
ignored.

My apologies to the list members.
Maybe it's time to REMOVE my name in the list.
Thank you.

It was nice having sent and replied by the members.
Thank you for your great help especially for the last months.