Non Explosive Weapons

Michael Motyka mmotyka at lsil.com
Mon Nov 16 17:23:31 PST 1998

John,

NEW is such a goddamned brilliant acronym.

Now I'll get in trouble if I start making *major cojones capacitors*.
Mineral oil will become a controlled substance if possessed in
quantities greater than 1/2 pt or used in any manner other than that
described on the label. Vacuum pumps will be contraband. Like ROM
burners.

Danzig...
> Above all, we should stop thinking and organizing in terms of
> anachronistic distinctions between "here" and "abroad," between
> "military" and "civilian," among "crime," "war" and "natural
> occurrence." Nonexplosive weapons erode all such boundaries.
>
> This does not require the militarization of America. The protections
> guaranteed in the Constitution against arrest and investigation
> can remain strong.

Tune in next week when: ((( A == B ) && ( A != B )) == TRUE ) or how to
babble BULLSHIT from a position of power. Either dangerous or stupid.
Who pays his weekly check?

I can't help but think that these guys are just looking for a new "main
gig in life" that lets them shorten the commute between home and the war
zone. Why don't they go start a war somewhere else?

Here are some amusing sites -
	http://www.ntcip.org/
	http://www.tcip.org/
Yet another infrastructure system getting ready for the hackers. Won't
even be able to trust traffic lights soon. Yet another excuse for
insurance rate changes.

I guess I'd prefer automation with fewer features but better reliability
and security to soldiers in the streets. No luck there though, too
practical, it would be too inexpensive and what would we do with all
those soldiers?

Mike

The Danzig's Dictionary
good      == bad