Put America's Best Chili Recipes on Your Christmas List

bluefish at swipnet.se bluefish at swipnet.se
Sun Nov 15 16:22:33 PST 1998

AMERICA's BEST CHILI RECIPES ARE NOW HERE!!!

Check out our special 2 for 1 offer

All orders received December 15, 1998 are guaranteed to be
delivered by Christmas.

Nothing is more American than a hot bowl of Chili, but if you ask
a hundred people about how to make the best bowl of chili you'll
probably get a hundred different answers.

America's Best Chili Recipes hopes to help answer this question
by offering fifty of the most diverse Chili recipes that you will
find anywhere. Plus, these recipes don't come from any sterile
kitchen test labs, but from the family picnics,backyard
barbecues, and tailgate parties of Chili lovers from across
America.

Our book is divided into four separate chapters:

Chapter I	Traditional Chili
Chapter II	Chili with Beans
Chapter III	Low Fat/Vegetarian Chili
Chapter IV	Prize Winners

Among the recipes you'll enjoy are:

***Barbecue Chile from New Jersey
***Lobster Chili from Maine
***Seven Pepper Chili from San Antonio
***Kosher Chili from New York
***Nuclear Chili from San Francisco

In addition, with each recipe you'll get the story behind the
recipe. Each contribution contains an entertaining story or
anecdote from the person who sent the recipe.

Read about:

*** The Ghost in the Chili Pot
*** The Secret behind Comet Chili
*** Chili passed down through three generations of LA Firemen

Buy the book for the recipes, or buy it for the stories. You'll
find that there is a chili recipe for every finicky eater.

SPECIAL OFFER!!!

Our book normally sells for $12.95 +$2.00 shipping/handling.
However, this Holiday Season you can get Ameica's Best Chili
Recipes for only $9.95, and we'll pay for shipping and handling
-- a savings of $5.00.

GET TWO COPIES AND SAVE EVEN MORE!!!

Give a copy this Christmas to a friend or relative. If you buy a
copy of America's Best Chili Recipes we'll send you an additional
copy for only $5.00.  That's two copies for only $14.95,  50% off
the regular price.

ORDER NOW!!!

All orders received by December 15, 1998 are guaranteed to be
delivered in time for Christmas.  You can also have us mail your
gift to your friend or relative for you.

Please use the form below :

ORDER FORM

Yes, I'd like to own my own copy of America's Best Chili Recipes.
I have filled out this form to help expedite my order:

Please check-off your order:

____ One Copy of America's Best Chili Recipes for $9.95
     (A savings of $5.00)

____ Two Copies of America's Best Chili Recipes for $14.95