nm web site

bill payne billp at nmol.com
Sat Nov 14 18:03:39 PST 1998

Saturday 11/14/98 6:13 PM

John Young http://www.jya.com/index.htm
J Orlin Grabbe http://www.aci.net/kalliste/

As a result of  jy's persuasive arguments http://jya.com/whpfiles.htm,
we are going to put up a web site.

But unlike you-all's sites ours will be somewhat positive

1  masm mixed language programming ... and Microsoft
    bugs
2  8032 forth programming and hardware
3  pc hardware
4  pro se litigation against the government
5  cypto nonsense
6  ...

But, most important, we have learned by your pioneering
web information dissemination efforts.  And mistakes at
other websites.  Like bouncing balls.

You guys, in my opinion, are the some of the most brilliant,
perhaps with the exception of  the  X-rated sites, at getting
the info out there.

And yes, we will use THUMBNAIL photos.  Of schematics,
main boards, .... etc.

Simplicity exudes brilliance.  Perhaps there is a converse?

Thoughtfully, I hope
bill