JOBOP Software Engineer

mxm at candseek.com mxm at candseek.com
Thu Nov 12 11:49:06 PST 1998

Since your address was listed on a software engineering
oriented site, I was hoping you could help me out.

I am currently looking for individuals with a strong background
in C++ development on a Windows NT platform.

I represent a leader in software development for the pharmaceutical,
cosmetic, and food industries specializing in customized
Manufacturing Execution Systems. For this exciting, growth
opportunity, I am looking for an individual to play a key role in
gathering requirements from clients and relaying that information
to an internal development team. In addition to acting as a
liaison, this individual will also participate in the development
of the system.

Position can work from Northern Virginia or Central Connecticut
and we will assist in relocation expenses.

An ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience conducting
C++ development on an NT platform. Communication skills are
also important due to the interaction with both internal and
external clients. Prior project management experience is a plus.

Salary to $90,000 with a generous benefits package.

If you know of anyone that might be interested, please forward
this email or contact me directly.

Thank You,

Megan McCullough

Diedre Moire Corporation