Elder Kennedy ordered to tesify to Grand Jury (if you can (fwd) [a couple of other comments]

William H. Geiger III whgiii at openpgp.net
Thu Nov 12 01:28:15 PST 1998

In <199811120514.XAA27764 at einstein.ssz.com>, on 11/11/98
   at 11:14 PM, Jim Choate <ravage at einstein.ssz.com> said:

>I break the law and you want to take my house?

>Fucking get your check book out. Otherwise it's theft and that's a crime
>in principle and practice. This means that *EVERY* confiscation law on
>the books yesterday, today, or tomorrow are completely illegal if they
>allow confiscation of private property in relation to crime.

>If the LEA's, courts, politicians, etc. really, really, really believe
>that the people of this country want to allow them to confiscate their
>property in relation to criminal activity then they should parent an
>amendment to that effect immediately. I'll tell you now, it ain't got a
>hope in hell. And when the reckoning day comes on this particular issue
>it's going to be a doozie.

The sheeple don't care. The government has waged an effective propaganda
campagne and only BadPeople (tm) get their property confiscated. Just like
only BadPeople (tm) drink and drive, or consume unapproved plants, or
smoke, or think BadThoughts (tm), ...ect.

The sheeple have shown time and time again that they are unworthy of
freedom and democracy that so many better men have fought and died for.
There will not be any popular outcry against this or any other
infringements by the sheeple, they are much more interested in worrying
about cum stains on party dresses (or whatever the latest circus has to
offer).

William H. Geiger III  http://www.openpgp.net

OS/2 PGP 5.0 at: http://www.openpgp.net/pgp.html