NPR is at it again...

Vladimir Z. Nuri vznuri at netcom.com
Tue Nov 10 13:21:30 PST 1998

>Some commie law professor broad :-) is talking about how there oughtta be a
>law against anonymous remailers, deja news, and various forms of "illegal"
>email...
>The ganglia twitch...

like hotmail and yahoo mail??? these are *awesome* remailers. I picked
up a yahoo mail account recently and am blown away with all the *FEATURES*!!
separate folders, filtering, external mailboxes support through POP,
binary attachments, my gosh!!!!! my cup runneth over, for free, TOTALLY
ANONYMOUS   check it out cpunks, a cpunk wet dream!!

trust me on this one, it's not going away. it's a LUCRATIVE
business worth millions a year.

there was a recent conference under a year ago (or more, maybe I can't
remember) by the AAAS (am. assoc. adv. science) on anonymity with
academics/papers/talks and everything. did anyone check that out?
do they have a web page???

and stop twitching your ganglia, it's really creepy!!!