Attract men and/or women

swedegirl at tracor-es.com swedegirl at tracor-es.com
Mon Nov 9 15:21:02 PST 1998

Ecstasy - The Seduction Audio Cassette Tape!

Can Modern Technology be used to put women into a more "receptive mood?"
Can Modern Technology be used to make women "more attractive" to men?
Can Modern Technology make you a better lover, a more satisfied lover, a more confident lover?

         YES IT CAN!

Read what just two customers said:

"I never met so many women so happy to sleep with me!"
          JK, Des Moines IA

"WOW. Thanks for a sexual experience I did not dream possible without drugs."
          HP Manhattan, NY

According to Dr. Martin Feinberg:
       "This is an amazing and unique tape. The sounds were designed to stimultate brain centers. To enhance pleasure. Reach new levels of sexual experiences without any chemicals or drugs but rather by allowing you mind to be stimulated by audio signals. The velvet voice provides a hypnotic-like state that produces a flow of intense pleasure and satisfaction. All that you need to do is listen."

Hundreds of Tapes have been sold -- and rarely has one been returned. It is fully guaranteed to work as advertised or your money is refunded. You have NOTHING to lose.

The Ecstasy tape was designed by a licensed Mental Health Counsellor specifically for her clients who had problems meeting the opposite sex, attracting the opposite sex, and having great sex with the opposite sex. Clinically tested, and set to digital music specifically designed to enhance the effects of the tape, you may never find another
tape like it. Not yet sold in stores, it is only available on the Internet.

    Listen to the Ecstasy Tape alone or with a lover or friend.
    Listen to the Ecstasy Tape and change the way you meet women/men.
    Listen to the Ecstasy Tape and change the way women and men feel     about you.
    Listen to The Ecstasy Tape and change the way you experience sex forever.

100% Legal.

Is it mind control?
       You'll have to listen and decide for yourself.

GUARANTEED* TO:

       Have potential lovers be attracted to you.
       Be a Great Lover.
       Maximize Your Sexual Pleasure.
       Satisfy any lover.
   *GUARANTEED or your money refunded!

As you listen to the tape your body will feel what it never felt before.
       Listen alone.
       Or with a lover.
       It is a most unbelievable, indescribable experience.

       100% Legal.
       Not a drug. But as powerful as drugs.
       Not an aphrodisiac. But as powerful as one.
       Not subliminal but more powerful.

This tape, this experience is 100% legal, however, you must be over 18 to purchase it.
No exceptions.

Absolute satisfaction or purchase price refunded.

Listen to the Ecstasy Tape. Experience True Sexual Ecstasy. For 6 months.

If you can bear to return the tape after trying for up to 6 months, we will refund your payment.

This may be your first and last opportunity to experience Ecstasy possibly the only seduction tape you'll ever find that really works.

The digitally prepared Audio Cassette is $19.47 shipped to you. ($17.12 plus $2.45 shipping/handling). Florida residents add sales tax.

It is easy to order. You must be over 18.  No exceptions.

The digitally prepared Audio Cassette is $19.47  shipped to you. ($17.12 plus $2.45
shipping/handling).  Florida residents add sales tax.

To order with your MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express card.

Call our operators (24 hours) at (520) 453-0303 Extension - 222
        And say "I'd like to order the Ecstasy Tape."

OR
        mail a check or money order for $19.47 to:
               Euphoria Products
               1859 No Pine Island Rd.
               Suite #133 Dept.222
               Plantation, FL 33322

        Include your name and street address and write "I would like __ copies of the Ecstasy Tape # 222."

Get extra tapes as gifts: add $9.50 for each additional tape. No additional shipping.

The Mailing List that you are being mailed from was filtered against
a Global Filter List. If you would like not to recieve any other mailings of this type please goto:

http//3625362989/