A question about the new ISP ruling and email...

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Sat Nov 7 13:26:00 PST 1998

Now *this* should be fun. Someone who claims to be a cypherpunk is now
going to call the copyright police on a non-profit, volunteer news list.

Cryptoanarchy indeed. The ganglia twitch.

When the going gets tough, the "tough" rat out the innocent, it appears...

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

--- begin forwarded text