Who Cares

Blanc blancw at cnw.com
Wed Nov 4 21:48:26 PST 1998

 When the politicians speak they always make statements which imply that they're
speaking to, and being heard by,  the whole nation.   I just read a notice that
less than 40% of eligible voters went to the polls.   Since the Republicans are
still in the majority, this means that less than one quarter of the voting
population supports Clinton as President.   And only slightly more than one
quarter support Republicans.   This would be meaningful to me, if I was making
policy:  what are all those other people doing?

   ..
Blanc