JIM MARTIN---NC Supreme Court (fwd)

Anonymous nobody at replay.com
Tue Nov 3 14:45:38 PST 1998

This spam was received earlier today. One has to wonder just how stupid
this guy is.

Hint: I live at least a thousand miles from North Carolina. This guy is
running for a position as judge, but thinks that it is more important to
tell people about how many kids he has as opposed to his actual
qualifications for the office.

He might also want to learn how to use English, that people in the other 49
states cannot vote for or against him, and what the term "theft of service"
means before he attempts to occupy such an office.