Bic-Assassins Convicted (fwd)

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Mon Nov 2 18:40:16 PST 1998

At 4:21 PM -0800 11/2/98, Jim Choate wrote:
> [...]

A very good point.

I've had cretins make death threats against me, threats which were probably
more realizable than these "Bic assassins" were fantasizing about, yet I'm
sure the local cops would have told me to chill out and just let it ride
had I brought the threats to their attention.

It sure is looking, pace this case and the Bell and CJ cases, that the
courts are being put at the service of government employees who feel
threatened.

--Tim May

Y2K: A good chance to reformat America's hard drive and empty the trash.