4 Horseman not so bad..

Brown, R Ken brownrk1 at texaco.com
Mon Nov 2 07:16:04 PST 1998

Anon wrote:

> Right.  The new Happy Net campaign.
> Druggies.. why, they're friendly enough to
> be elected officials in such peaks of civilization as
> D.C. and L.A. And the more successful recreational
> pharmaceutical merchants are luxury-car and mobile
> telecomm early adopters!

London is full of spy cameras (mostly owned by banks and large
corporations, pointing out from their windows and doors) Nobody much
objects to the invasion of privacy.  Why? Because lots of them are
scared of the streets.  If they knew the actual chance of getting robbed
or beaten up  they probably wouldn't be so scared.