4 U

waconsult at yahoo.com waconsult at yahoo.com
Sun May 31 21:24:26 PDT 1998

Hello there,

I make a habit of deleting mail I have not yet read, as I'm
sure you do also. Please read this one though, you might
find this interesting.

"I recently lost my high paying job from a major computer
corporation due to their loss of a major contract. They
messed up, but that whole department of 15 people including
myself are hung out to dry. Corporate America at it's
finest. I have not had luck yet finding another job, as my
skills were very specific to that company and not really
worth anything to another company.

During the time I worked there, I also bought and sold real
estate like those guys on TV. (yes, you can do that and make
it work for you too) The key is I made it work. I was fairly
successful until the 'Nightmare on Pleasant St.' as my
friends and I call it ... I lost most of my money in that
one bad deal and I was no longer financially secure and I
relied heavily on my income from my FORMER JOB.

As you've already heard, I lost that too and I started to
look for other things I could make money to help me get back
on my feet. So, I started to read all of the JUNK that
people have mailed to me. Let me tell you, I can't believe
some of the things out there ... what a waste of time.

Until I saw this. Hold on.

I know you are (like I was) ready to stop reading right here
 I implore you not to. I (like you) am NOT some non-educated
fool. I have made much money for myself in Real Estate,
which is not an easy business. I am a rather competent
business man.

At least finish reading this until the end.
BETTER STILL: PRINT THIS LETTER AND READ IT IN COMFORT OVER,
AND OVER.

Here is what I saw ...
* I only needed $20 extra dollars to try this
* this is making money for people who at least tried a
little, so why not me too?

In desperation, I sent the four 5 dollar bills and got the
reports. As I always have, I MADE this work for me too. I
took much time and effort to learn about e-mail (which is a
great and FREE tool!!) and how to send lots of it.

19 days after my first mailing of this, I have received
roughly 8,450 responses. (trust me, when my fiancée` saw
8,450 five dollar bills on the kitchen table, she no longer
laughed at me for trying this)" Matthew of Basqiuat in
Evanston, IL wrote.

Here is a special offer to help you. When you order any of
the reports from EDHAY, PO BOX 13511, Sacramento CA 95815
or as long as the above address is on the address list
below, you will receive the step-by-step instructions on
HOW YOU CAN MAKE $250,000 THROUGH THIS PROGRAM in addition
to 10,000 e-mail addresses to start e-mailing your offers
immediately. It took some time and expense to put this
together so please add another $5 for handling the addresses
and the instructions. They will come to you in a .txt format.
You will get the list of addresses and instructions with
your report.

If you follow the directions in this e-mail and be prepared
to eventually set aside about an hour each day to follow up
(and count your money!), you will make it. You don't need to
be a computer whiz, but I'll bet you already are. If you can
open an envelope, remove the money, and send an e-mail
message, then you're on your way to the bank. Take the time
to read this so you'll understand how easy it is. If I can
do this, so can you!

SAVE THIS E-MAIL IN A FOLDER OF YOUR CHOICE BY CLICKING ON
'Save As' IN THE 'File' MENUE AT THE TOP LEFT CORNER OF THIS
WINDOW. GIVE IT AN APPROPRIATE FILE NAME AND CHOOSE 'Plain
Text' AS THE FILE TYPE FORMAT. THAT WAY, YOU WILL HAVE A
COPY OF THIS FOR FUTURE USE.

This is a LEGAL, MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON.
PRINT this letter, read the directions, THEN READ IT
AGAIN!!!

You are about to embark on the most profitable and unique
program you may ever see. Many times over, it has demonstrated
and proven its ability to generate large amounts of cash. This
program is showing fantastic appeal with a huge and
ever-growing on-line population desirous of additional income.

This is a legitimate, LEGAL, money-making opportunity. It
does not require you to come in contact with people, do any
hard work, and best of all, you never have to leave the
house, except to get the mail and go to the bank!

This truly is that lucky break you've been waiting for!
Simply follow the easy instructions in this letter, and your
financial dreams will come true! When followed correctly,
this electronic, multi-level marketing program works
perfectly ... 100% EVERY TIME!

Thousands of people have used this program to:
   - Raise capital to start their own business
   - Pay off debts
   - Buy homes, cars, etc.,
   - Even retire!

This is your chance, so don't pass it up!

GO FOR IT NOW!
Ed Hay

******* P R O G R A M   O V E R V I E W *******

Basically, this is what we do:
We send thousands of people a product for $5.00 that costs
next to nothing to produce and e-mail. As with all
multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting
new partners and selling our products. Every state in the
U.S. allows you to recruit new business online (via your
computer).

The products in this program are a series of four business
and financial reports costing $5.00 each. Each order you
receive via "snail mail" will include:
  * $5.00 cash
  * The name and number of the report they are ordering
  * The e-mail address where you will e-mail them the report
they ordered

To fill each order, you simply e-mail the product to the
buyer. THAT'S IT! The $5.00 is yours! This is the EASIEST
electronic business anywhere!

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND BE PREPARED TO
REAP THE STAGGERING BENEFITS!

******* I N S T R U C T I O N S *******

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't
sell them if you don't order them):
   * For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF
THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR
RETURN POSTAL ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person
whose name appears on the list next to the report.
   * When you place your order, make sure you order each of
the four reports. You will need all four reports so that you
can save them on your computer and resell them.
   * Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of
the four reports. Save them on your computer so they will be
accessible for you to send reports to the 1,000's of people
who will order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list,
in any way other than is instructed below in steps "a"
through "e" or you will lose out on the majority of your
profits. Once you understand the way this works, you'll
also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember,
this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will
not work.
   a. Look below for the listing of available reports.
   b. After you've ordered the four reports, replace the
name and address under REPORT #1 with your name and address,
moving the one that was there down to REPORT #2.
   c. Move the name and address that was under REPORT #2
down to REPORT #3.
   d. Move the name and address that was under REPORT #3
down to REPORT #4. The name and address that was under
REPORT #4 is removed from the list and has NO DOUBT
collected their 50 grand.
   e. Please make sure you copy everyone's name and address
ACCURATELY!!!

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of
names, and save it to your computer. Make NO changes to the
instruction portion of this letter.

4. Now you're ready to start an e-mail campaign on the World
Wide Web! E-mailing is very, very inexpensive. You can buy
e-mail lists for under $20/2,000 addresses or you can pay
someone a minimal charge to take care of it for you. For
additional $5, you will receive 10,000 e-mail addresses and
the step-by-step instructions on HOW YOU CAN MAKE $250,000
through this program when you order any of the reports from
me, EDHAY, PO BOX 13511, Sacramento CA 95815. START YOUR
E-MAIL CAMPAIGN IMMEDIATELY!

5. For every $5.00 you receive from interested participants,
all you must do is e-mail them the report they ordered.
THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!
This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR
name and address on it, will be prompt because they can't
send their e-mails until they receive the reports!

******* R E P O R T S *******

Notes:
- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH FOR EACH REPORT
- Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME
- ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA REGULAR MAIL
- Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least
two sheets of paper
- On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a)the number &
name of the report you are ordering, (b)your e-mail address,
and (c)your postal address.

REPORT #1 "HOW TO REORGANIZE YOUR TIME TO ACCOMIDATE A HOME
BASED BUSINESS"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
       WA Consult
       2511 S Illinois Ave, Suite 35
       Carbondale, IL 62901

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
       SMINC
       1435 Warner Street, Suite 8
       Chico, CA 95926
REPORT #4 "EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
       Basqiuat
       PO BOX 1663
       Evanston, IL 60205

******* H O W   D O E S   I T   W O R K ? *******

Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it
works. Assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on
your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet
will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone
else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.
Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.

1st level--your 10 members with $5.........................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)............$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000).......$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)...$50,000
A TOTAL OF.............................................$55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate
only recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would
happen if they got 20 people to participate! Most people get
100's of participants! THINK ABOUT IT! Your cost to
participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can
afford $20). You obviously already have an internet connection
and e-mail is FREE!!! REPORT#3 shows you the most productive
methods for bulk e-mailing and purchasing e-mail lists. Some
list & bulk e-mail vendors even work on trade!

About 50,000 new people get online every month!

******* T I P S   F O R   S U C C E S S *******

 * TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and
follow the directions accurately.
 * Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them
when the orders start coming in because when you receive a
$5 order, you MUST send out the requested product/report to
comply with the U.S. Postal & Lottery Laws, Title 18,Sections
1302 and 1341 or Title 18, Section 3005 in the U.S. Code, also
Code of Federal Regs. Vol. 16, Sections 255 and 436, which
state that 'a product or service must be exchanged for money
received.'
 * ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.
 * Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow
the instructions exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be
SUCCESSFUL!
 * ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED

******* S U C C E S S   G U I D E L I N E *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
 * If you don't receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1 within
two weeks, continue advertising until you do.
 * Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at least
100 orders for REPORT #2. If you don't, continue advertising
until you do.
 * Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2,
YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you,
and the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed
in front of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your
PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from you
 If you want to generate more income, send another batch of
e-mails and start the whole process again! There is no limit
to the income you will generate from this business!

NOTE:
If you need help with starting a business, registering a
business name, how income tax is handled, etc., contact your
local office of the Small Business Administrations (a Federal
agency) for free help and answer to questions. Also, the
Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and
free seminars about business taxes.

******* T E S T I M O N I A L S *******

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!
Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a
different position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of
potential income. I'm living proof that it works. It really is
a great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with little
cost to you. If you do choose to participate, follow the
program exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial
security.

Sean McLaughlin, Jackson, MS

My name is Frank. My wife, Doris, and I live in Bel-Air, MD.
I am a cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I
make pretty good money. When I received the program I grumbled
to Doris about receiving "junk mail." I made fun of the whole
thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages
involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. Doris totally ignored my
supposed intelligence and jumped in with both feet. I made
merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you
so" on her when the thing didn't work ... well, the laugh was
on me! Within two weeks she had received over 50 responses.
Within 45 days she had received over $147,200 in $5 bills! I
was shocked! I was sure that I had it all figured and that it
wouldn't work. I AM a believer now. I have joined Doris in her
"hobby." I did have seven more years until retirement, but I
think of the "rat race" and it's not for me. We owe it all to
MLM.

Frank T., Bel-Air, MD

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this
system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way
to get a large amount of money in a short time. I was
approached several times before I checked this out. I joined
just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal
effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received
$36,470.00 in the first 14 weeks, with money still coming in.

Sincerely yours, Phillip A. Brown, Esq.

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make
up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that
I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that
there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at
least get my money back. Boy, was I surprised when I found my
medium-size post office box crammed with orders! For awhile,
it got so overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at
the window. I'll make more money this year than any 10 years
of my life before. The nice thing about this deal is that it
doesn't matter where in the U.S. the people live. There simply
 isn't a better investment with a faster return.

Mary Rockland, Lansing, MI

I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I
wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had
no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait
until I was e-mailed another program ... 11 months passed then
it came ... I didn't delete this one! ... I made more than
$41,000 on the first try!!

D. Wilburn, Muncie, IN

This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have
quit our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live
off the interest on our money. The only way on earth that this
plan will work for you is if you do it. For your sake, and for
your family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity. Good
luck and happy spending!

Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!!

If you are not interested, we apologize for the intrusion.