Lack of net access blows:

Nalus Optic one4evil at juno.com
Thu May 28 16:10:38 PDT 1998

Cyberpunks,

	Que pasa?  My name is D and I am new to the list...I will most
likely just be lurking for a while, till I get a visit from the Duel
Pentium II 266, 128megs of RAM, running Linux on one PII and Win98 on the
Other Fariy...She should be along by the end of the summer...

	Anywhoo, the point of the subject is that at this point and time
I don't have net access so I was hopeing someone out there would send me
the FAQ that is talked of in the welcome message.  It can be found at:

	anonymous ftp to rtfm.mit.edu:pub/usenet-by-group/sci.crypt

	At least I think that is where it is at...

	I thank who ever is nice enough to send it to me...Also, maybe
post a message to me as soon as you send it...That way I don't end up
with like all of you sending it and Juno kicking my ass again for
flooding there box.

			TNX,

			D.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]