[MVW] Mailing List Additions ...

ABrigano ABrigano at aol.com
Mon May 25 17:35:46 PDT 1998

Hello,

Recently, MVW has undergone an expansion of it's mailing list.  You have been
placed on the mailing list for Mohawk Valley Wrestling.  If you would like to
be removed from the mailing list, please, feel free to e-mail abrigano at aol.com
with the subject REMOVE and  you will be removed from the list immediately.

On the other hand, if you'd like to see some excellent e-wrestling cards that
will knock your socks off, stay tuned and read our mail once and a while.  You
won't be dissapointed.  I'll do my best to keep your intrest through each and
every card.  The 7 month old MVW as at it's hottest, and I want to share it
with you.

Thank You,
Anthony Brigano