Secrets To Losing Weight Right Now and Keeping It Off Forever!

36997526 at giselp.com 36997526 at giselp.com
Wed May 20 01:29:10 PDT 1998

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
Are You Serious About Losing Weight Right Now?
If you are, please continue.
If not, we apologize for the intrusion.

You can slim down right now using Five Simple Techniques taught by experts around the world.

It's been tested and guaranteed effective 98.2% to work with just about anyone.  It doesn't matter who you are or if you have dieted and failed before.  This program is 100% guaranteed.  It's safe for anyone, and any age.

Imagine,  getting down to that perfect dress size, or fitting into those jeans that just don't want to go on anymore.

You can lose those unwanted pounds right now without the use of:

	Expensive Diet Pills
	Awful Tasting Diet Shakes
	or, just plain starving yourself.
	And best of all, It's perfectly safe!

Summer is almost here. So say goodbye to YoYo Diets forever.

It's time to start a new You!

For Free Information on shaving those unwanted pounds safely, email us at:
weightloss at giselp.com

We guarantee you'll have a new attitude!

Please pardon our intrusion.  To be removed, Click reply and type "Remove" in Subject box and you will be permanently removed from any future mailings.

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>