A DIRTY LITTLE JOKE!!!

kie25 at msn.com kie25 at msn.com
Tue May 19 17:34:28 PDT 1998

<HTML><FONT  SIZE=3 PTSIZE=10>| ------------------WWW.THEDIRTYJOKE.COM------------------ |
|This filthy joke was brought to you by the wonderful folks|
|at WWW.THEDIRTYJOKE.COM ... Feel free to send this joke   |
|to anyone you think might get a kick out if it ... and for|
|more great jokes visit WWW.THEDIRTYJOKE.COM ...           |
| ------------------WWW.THEDIRTYJOKE.COM------------------ |

The other day I was out playing some golf ... and my ball
landed on the rough in a patch of buttercups.  As I lifted
my club in the air I heard a faint voice ... "Please don't
hurt my buttercups, buttercups."  I lowered my club and took
a quick glance back and forth to make sure that I was alone.
Satisfied that I was alone, I began to raise my club ... and
again came the same voice, this time a bit louder, "Please
don't hurt my buttercups, buttercups."  This time I was so
sure of the voice that I spoke aloud, "Hello, is someone out
there." No sooner than I had finished speaking a tiny fairy
appeared before me.  "I am the forest fairy, if you don't
hurt my buttercups then I'll give you all the butter you
could want for the rest of your life." and so I replied ...
"Where the hell where you when I was in the pussywillows?"

| -----------------WWW.EROTICBOXOFFICE.COM---------------- |
|If you're looking for the sexiest women on the net, you   |
|should start you're hunt at WWW.EROTICBOXOFFICE.COM ... We|
|have the youngest, most adorable girls you'll ever see!   |
|And you won't find 'em anywhere else ...                  |
</HTML>