40 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES CHEAP PRICE!!!

9086097 at 6urt6ijratr.com 9086097 at 6urt6ijratr.com
Tue May 19 01:26:20 PDT 1998

40 MILLION EMAILS FOR SALE  super low price!

Our Fresh Addresses Will Bring You
Incredible Results!

http://207.93.198.154/webhost

If you REALLY want to get the word out regarding
your services or products, Bulk Email is the BEST
way to do so, PERIOD! Advertising in newsroups is
good but you're competing with hundreds even THOUSANDS
of other ads. Will your customer's see YOUR ad in the
midst of all the others?

Bulk Email will allow you to DIRECTLY contact your
potential customers. They are much more likely to
take the time to read about what you have to offer
if it was as easy as reading it via email rather
than searching through countless postings in
newsgroups.

There is a secret to effective Bulk Email...HIGH
QUALITY LISTS! There are SO many companies offering
bulk email lists that are months old and it's not
uncommen for HALF of those addresses to be outdated
and undeliverable. Also, most companies offer lists
that they have compiled from addresses extracted from
newsgroups, THE WORST PLACE TO GET ADDRESSES FROM!

Why? Simple, most people that post messages in news-
groups KNOW that their addresses might be extracted
so they use FAKE addresses resulting in undeliverable
messages.

You can now get FRESH, HIGH QUALITY lists of addresses
that have NOT been extracted from newsgroups! Our lists
are compiled of addresses that we have extracted from
member directories and help forums where you CAN NOT
use fake email addresses! Also, our lists are LESS than
1 month old and are CONSTANTLY updated to remove dupes
and undeliverables!

Our emails can be downloaded at a web site or be shipped to your home in disks.  Our emails are in text
form, one line per email.  This form is compatible with Pegasus, Eudora, Microsoft email programs, and
many other popular email softwares.

We believe that if you have a great product or service for everyone, you should let everyone know.  Do it
cost effectively today!  Sending emails doesn't cost you one cent!  In just one night, millions of people will
know about your company or your corporation.  Market your company by reaching 40,000,000 (40 million)
fresh customers for only $79.00!!!!

Special Sale!  Buy the 40 Million email addresses today and receive Email Platinum Professional Version
FREE! Email Platinum Pro is 4 programs in one!  (This message is sent by Email Platinum.  You can too send
out mass sales letters professionally.)

Email Platinum is an extremely fast mass emailer (150,000 emails per hour with modest Pentium) that does
four things:

1) Collects email addresses from newsgroups, web sites, or from AOL member files by key words and by
specific interests.
2) Mail out your sales letters with automated friendly addressing (example: Dear John, Dear Nancy, etc.)
Ramdomizes from and to field.  One push of a button does it all. Guarantee no cut and paste.
3) Have capability to remove email addresses of people who don't like emails.
4) Post your sales letters to THOUSANDS OF NEWSGROUPS WITH A PUSH OF A BUTTON --- within HALF
AN HOUR!!

Email Platinum and Email Addresses are your best sales tools! If you have a good product, you will be rich
in no time.

Call today (415)585-3825.  All for $79. Not a penny extra.

Call today (415)585-3825.  Technical support available 24 hours. Emails are updated regularly.

We can accept Visa or Master Card.

http://207.93.198.154/webhost

Or, simply print this form and fill it out.  Mail it along with $79 check or money order to:

Alex Chiu
PO BOX 16547
San Francisco CA  94116
(415) 585-3825

Upon the receipt of your payment, you will immediately be instructed via email or by phone on how to
download the fresh email addresses.

Name: _________________________________

Address: ________________________________________

Don't want to email millions of people yourself?  No problem.  I can do it for you professionally!  I mail out
two million emails for you within 3 days for $129!!  Tell me what kind of customer you would want, and I
will set the target with my highly targeted list.  A mere $129 service includes:

Email two million people. (targeted prospects)
Post advertisement on 2000 newsgroups.
telephone recommendations and technical support on how to make money on the internet.

I guarantee you this is a great way to start your own company on the internet.  Few months later, you will
be like me making $5000 a month with internet!  Call (415) 585-3825 if you have any question.