No Subject

Anonymous nobody at base.xs4all.nl
Wed May 13 17:34:46 PDT 1998

I was looking at my RAM when I noticed several passwords I have
frequently used were still there, and as I never turn off my comp, I
was wondering if there is a way you can "clean" your RAM?
I also got errors when installing LILO on my DOS partition, so now I
*CAN'T* boot without a bootdisk, and I think LILO sticks itself on
the master boot record, is there an MBR editor?
Where can I get a list of Candian Remailers?
Is there a DOS and/or Winbloze 3.* Email program that I can "forge"
headers? (ex: Like in Linux fastmail adding: -f billc at whitehouse.gov)
thnx.