Abusive crossposting by anonymous remailer user (Was: Gary Lee Burnore is a Convicted Sex Offender in Raleigh, NC)

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Wed May 13 12:43:04 PDT 1998

Steve Crisp <crisp at pageplanet.com wrote:

> > The thread you're whining about involved Steve Crisp <crisp at pageplanet.com>
> > threatening an anonymous poster with "beating the living fuck out of you"
> > if his/her identity could be determined...
>
> And it still stands. Come out of hiding and see if you survive the
> night.
>
> Steve Crisp

Does anyone question the need for the ability to post anonymously with
censorious bullies like him running loose?  Him and Belinda Bryan
<eridani at databasix.com> threatening to "make life a living hell" for anyone
who dares to criticize her anonymously, that is.

Someone posts something he didn't like and he threatened that person with
bodily harm.  I criticize him anonymously for making that threat, and now
he threatens me, too.  That sure makes PagePlanet sound like a company I'd
like to do business with:

   PagePlanet (PAGEPLANET-DOM)
   3252 Octavia Street
   Raleigh, NC 27606
   US

   Domain Name: PAGEPLANET.COM

   Administrative Contact:
      Crisp, Steve  (SC2795)  crisp at PAGEPLANET.COM
      919-852-5262 (FAX) 919-233-0816
   Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      Sullivan, Mikey  (MS5652)  mikey at PAGEPLANET.COM
      919-852-5262 (FAX) 919-852-5261
   Billing Contact:
      Crisp, Valerie  (VC370)  valerie at PAGEPLANET.COM
      919-233-6602 (FAX) 919-852-5261

   Record last updated on 10-Feb-98.
   Record created on 25-Nov-96.
   Database last updated on 13-May-98 03:50:14 EDT.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   DNS.PAGEPLANET.COM		205.152.36.2
   DNS2.PAGEPLANET.COM		205.152.36.3
   DNS3.PAGEPLANET.COM		208.194.157.172