simplicity & found docket sheet

bill payne billp at nmol.com
Wed May 6 07:07:09 PDT 1998

Wednesday 5/6/98 7:29 AM

J Orlin Grabbe

Your new single-column format, I feel, has advantages over
the old three-column format. http://www.aci.net/kalliste/

1  Not as much scrolling as was required to read the three-column
   format.

2  When I copies material out of columns 2 or 3 to save in a file
   [orlin.txt, of course], I had to use the Auto-format in Word
   to collapse the leading blanks.

I am studying, by thinking, about how John Young has organized his
information and the simplicity of what Young has done.
http://www.jya.com/index.htm

Simplicity exudes brilliance.  And also, I am guessing, is key
to outstanding architectural designs.

I have some ideas about a 80c32, MASM, and Visual Basic Internet
forum I am mulling-over in my mind.  I am completing an 80c32
project.

Then I need to revise my book.

http://www.apcatalog.com/cgi-bin/AP?ISBN=0125475705&LOCATION=US&FORM=FORM2

Publicity of this mess on Internet has helped book sales.

Today I am working on

1  COMES NOW plaintiffs Payne and Morales [Plaintiffs] to exercise their

rights under the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Rule 52. Findings by
the

Court; Judgment on Partial Findings

  (b) Amendment. On a party's motion filed no later than 10 days after
  entry of judgment, the court may amend its findings--or make
additional
  findings--and may amend the judgment accordingly. The motion may
  accompany a motion for a new trial under Rule 59. When findings of
fact
  are made in actions tried without a jury, the sufficiency of the
  evidence supporting the findings may be later questioned whether or
not
  in the district court the party raising the question objected to the
  findings, moved to amend them, or moved for partial findings.

And I see  this morning at

http://www.jya.com/whp-10usca.htm

that John Young found the docket sheet on my case on Internet which
Tenth
Circuit court clerks Fisher and Hoecker refused to send me.

USCA: Payne v. Sandia National Lab Docket         May 5, 1998

I think I see WRITTEN EVIDENCE, now published on Internet, that court
clerks and
federal judges have committed Title 18 felony violations of law.

Morales and I are not above filing criminal complaint affidavits when we
possess
WRITTEN EVIDENCE of guilt.

We all must remember the sage words of defendant Harvey Brewster,

	If it is not written-down, then it didn't happen.

Sandia/EEOC, fortunately for me, left a WRITTEN TRAIL of evidence of
wrongdoing.

This mess should be settled

   http://www.jya.com/whp043098.htm

so that we can all move on to more constructive projects.

Before it gets WORSE.  Perhaps megatons worse?

Allahu akbar
bill