Try It Before You Buy It Special ! 45 Million Email Leads + Next Generation Mailers !!!

32685944 at 28723.com 32685944 at 28723.com
Thu Mar 26 18:25:22 PST 1998

Prices are skyrocketing as Non Democratic forces and Mail Censors take
Control of the internet,deciding Who gets to advertise and to Whom !
Look for those little aol notices when You try to access certain mail,
You can't ! They have already looked at Your mail and decided You CAN'T
have it, period ! But be aware, a little knowledge makes You dangerous,
So let Your Congressional Representative know that You are getting Wise
to what's going on with the big three power play. More info maybe available
in later dispatchs. ( If the empire doesn't strike first )
 But if You still wish to advertise that product or service, better do it now,
establish Yourself !  While You still have that freedom to do so.

ADVERTISE TO MILLIONS!        PLUS    ( Secret new technology offer)

Do you have a product or service that you want to market?

  Direct emailing is the most cost-effective way to advertise not only on the Internet,

 but out of any marketing media.  Where else can you get your ad to millions for so little?

 We have helped thousands get their ad out in mass numbers.

  We offer the following:

7 Million email addresses - $99 + a full feature 10 day Stealth Pro Emailer demo

15 Million email addresses - $199 + a full feature 10 day Stealth Pro Emailer demo

25 Million email addresses -$249 + a full feature 10 day Stealth Pro Emailer demo

45 Million email addresses - $299 +  a full feature 10 day Stealth Pro Emailer demo

Stealth Mass Mailer the worlds most powerful bulk email program.
  Stealth allows you to send between up to 400,000 emails per hour.
But, please be responsible and keep Your numbers in the 5-10k range,
 if Your well thought out ad for a good product or service is delivered to
that number of recipients, ( a Good list with as many of the Flammers and
Cyber Stormtroopers squeezed out as possible ) and You Will get responses !

  Windows 95 only.  Also included is step by step instructions.

                                               PLUS

                              Rapid Fire Emailer !  Its Un-Stopable

Our Next Generation Mailer does not use your ISP's Server. It acts as its own Mail Server!
This Mailer sends email messages directly to your recipients Mail Server !

The software
Delivers each and every
message right before your eyes direct to the receipient, with no ques, and no
deleting.

One reason bulk email is so frowned upon with numerous ISP's
is people try to send as much mail as they can, as quick as they can and
crash the mail server of the ISP. This won't happen with Our
Server software since you don't use the mail server of the ISP to send
your mail. The program actually sends the mail directly from your
computer which is now a bona fide mail server, to the recipients mail
server avoiding any potential blocks that would prevent you from
reaching those on your mailing list. You do not have to "forge" headers
or randomize anything to have 100% of your mail delivered, although the
program does allow for randomization and customizing of headers. You can
send mail omitting the "to" "from" and "reply to" portions of your headers.

Want to send out your messages in color. Not a problem !
 Just select a font color with your mouse, and then click on
a background color as well. Want to make your font bold or put it into
italics, just point and click. Want your message centered or
shifted left or right, once again just point and click.

Rapid Fire Mail Server works with any Windows 95 or NT computer. It
requires no additional hardware or software.

The Rapid Fire Mail Server sends at speeds up to 80,000 messages per hour
DELIVERED using a modest pentium and a 28.8 modem. Rates will dramatically
increase with an ISDN or cable modem and of course with a T-1 they will be even
faster.

Call for a Free Three day fully functional demo !   This is the wave of the Future !

                                                    OR

  We Can Mail For You now, while these prices last !!!

Advertise to 2 Million people  for $995.

Advertise to 5 Million people  for $1995

Advertise to 10 Million people  for $2995

Advertise to 25 Million people  for $4995

 Start earning mega money and get started now!

> If you have any further questions call our Marketing Department at:

 (504) 649-6248

                                  Try It Before You Buy It Special !!!

 For the next 10 days, We will give You a Free Next Generation Mailer ( 3 day Demo),
 Plus 30 Thousand Email addresses (Your Choice) for only $19.95,
  50 thousand for $29.95. Try three versions of Your own ad
  for selling goods, services, or whatever to aol,mci,compuserve,prodigy,etc,
 prospects before investing a few hundred dollars into millions of addresses and a fast
 effective Next Generation Mailer. Remember, just one order from a 10k list equals out
 to 4,500 orders if mailed to all 45 million available. Don't miss out on this opportunity to
 test market Your product, Cheap !!!

   CITY - STATE - ZIP __________________________
> If different from Above.

> DATE:x__________________

 OR fax Your order to  [504]-781-6615

> *Please select one of the following for shipping..

> ____I would like to receive my package OVERNIGHT. I'm including
> $19 for shipping. (outside US add an additional $15 for shipping)

> ____I would like to receive my package 2 DAY delivery. I'm including
> $10 for shipping.  (outside US add an additional $15 for shipping)

Send check or money order to:

 Over Nite Letter Type
> 230 West Hall Ave.
> P.O.Box 202
> Slidell,La.70460

Member of National Organization of Internet Commerce.  To have your name added
 to our universal remove list please go to remove at noic.org and your name will be added
 and distributed to all of our members

      This advertisement is brought to You by the Rebel News Agency.

45rv2d
z-u
38as
296