Is That A Balck Helicopter Up There?

Toto toto at sk.sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 24 19:29:08 PST 1998

Brian B. Riley, who snuck into the WhiteHouse, put on a Bill Clinton
 halloween mask, and raped Mona Lewinski, wrote:
 I honestly don't know if I would be too paranoid to say that the
government is behind all these happenings, I really don't like the
territory that takes us to; but they most surely are quick to exploit
them for the own agenda ... it seems now that every untoward incident
that happens is hopped upon by some goverment official or goverment
schill as an excuse to shorten the leash ...
~~~

Brian,
  The power of your posts resides in the fact that you do not beat the
drum for a totally paranoid view of reality, yet you allow room for
that view, just the same.
  To claim that the children who recently killed a number of their
fellow students during a false fire-drill were encouraged by the
government in order to draw attention away from the '48 Hours' show
on government involvement in the murder of Dr. Martin Luther King
would be a stretch. On the other hand, the issues being debated by
the '48 Hours' special would have been considered a stretch at the
time of the event, despite the fact that they are well supported by
information that has been wrested from the grip of secrecy in the
time since then.

  The bottom line is that we currently live in a society whose view
of reality has been formed/programmed by the media/medium of TV.

"Watch me and I'll bleed you, 'cause you eat the shit I feed you.
  ~ Frank Zappa & the Mothers of Invention

  The danger of the Sheeple being misled by false conspiracy theories
propogated by the Fringe Media (TM) is small compared to the danger
that they will continue to be misled by the Reality (TM) being spammed
deep within the programming centers of thier minds by a mainstream
media which feeds at the same trough as FBI snipers and Marine units
whose motto seems to be "My country, wrong or wrong..."

  My career as a would-be shit-disturber and troublemaker pales in
comparison with the inevitable leakage that occurs around the edges
of the Official World View (TM) propagated by those who employ the
gatekeepers of the Media Feeding Pen and the Dogs Of Whore whose
teeth ensure that the Sheeple will not stray from their appointed
destiny.

Toto <or_so_I_would_have_you_believe at it's_a_trick!.com>