UPSs (and downs ;-) )

StanSquncr StanSquncr at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 15:30:57 PST 1998

In a message dated 98-03-23 17:53:21 EST, rdew at el.nec.com writes:

<< Stan,

 Clearly you only considered a few of the semi-cons. >>

Which ones?  What do you call a nun that's had a sex-change operation?

A trans-sister, what else?  :-)

<< Others just stop working >>

You pass enough current through any semi-conductor, it will short, I do
believe.  And, see below.

<< while still others pass anything above the manufacturer design max. >>

It will short, then it will fry so bad because of the heat from that, that it
will eventually open.

<< Your lack of desire to learn ... >>

'Straw-man' argument.

<< ... indicates a possible reason why you don't seem to understand ... >>

I'll allow our fellow cypherpunks (in particular, the ones with enough guts to
use a name instead of 'anom' :-) ) to decide for themselves if they think I
understand or not.

<< At my age, I forget some ... >>

So what's your age, the tube age?  So, you don't really know anything about
semi-conductors, do you?   ;-)

Stan,
Stan and the Sequencers
http://members.aol.com/StanSquncr/

Brave Combo on our gig in Houston this Friday night (their website, newletter
page, Hot Dates) - "This show will feature a surprise guest opening the show.
Don't miss it. Seriously, don't miss it. ... "